bg

Friday, June 4, 2010

Barbie & Jon

Barbie is another one of my brides from the bridal fair. She is an amazing girl and one of the most talented (not to mention bravest) brides I've ever had. She did almost everything herself. I mean everything. The flowers, the decorating, the food...she even etched her own toasting glasses!



For some reason I always like to get the story of how my couples met and how he proposed.



Jon met Barbie when he went in the counseling center at UAH and he kept going back over and over trying to persuade her to go out with him.


After years of friendship and persistence from Jon she finally gave in and the rest is history!


Such a sweet couple and I was so honored to be a part of Barbie & Jon's special day. Congratulations!!

No comments:

Post a Comment