bg

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Madison

Jay (the hubby) knew Madison when she was just a wee little thing and he was all of 13 or so. His mom and Madison's mom worked together back in the day and I was really honored that she remembered me when it came time for Senior pictures! Jay always asks me after every session how it went and I'll generally give a "Pretty good I think" or "I'm afraid to download them...I don't think the kids liked me..." or "Really good! I think we got some good ones!". Occasionaly and ever so limitedly (because I'm my very harshest critic) I am beside myself with excitement because I just know we got some uh-mazing shots. Well, that was the case with Madison. She was STUNNING!! Which doesn't always equal photogenic mind you--but Miss Madison watches her Tyra. That's right--I said it. You can learn alot from America's Next Top Model! I TiVo it every season so remember that if you've got a shoot coming up. Watch your Tyra and learn how to smile with those eyes!

I think Madison totally has it down...



By the way...look at that dress. If I could dare fit into her clothes I would have totally shot her (in the photography sense of course) in exchange for select peices of her wardrobe. I'm so not kidding.
I literally pulled the card right out of the camera the second I got home and ignoring all other sessions that were patiently waiting (sorry guys!) weeded through the 500+ pics just to find this series in front of this door. I was so excited to see if it photographed the way I thought it did. Um, yeah, it was pretty fabulous if you ask me!


I actually shot this one on the right through the hole in the brick. I know she was wondering what in the world I was doing hiding behind the brick pile well...this is what

Madison. You're seriously gorgeous. I mean seriously.

Thanks so much for spending the afternoon with me & I hope you have an amazing Senior year!

No comments:

Post a Comment