bg

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Emily & Keith (Just Married)

Okay so they actually just celebrated their one month anniversary but I've been attempting to post this since they were "just married" so I'm just going to leave it titled as that:)
Emily was quite possibly the most excited bride I've ever had. She could not wait to marry Keith and he felt the exact same way. Generally on the wedding day everyone is fawning over the bride making sure she has everything she needs and doesn't get stressed. Well, even though people gave it their best efforts to fawn over Emily she just wasn't having it and honestly she didn't need it. (Seriously, Emily. I think you could be very successful teaching some sort of positive attitude, stress-buster class) She, instead, spent the day taking care of everyone else, making sure everyone was having a good time. I don't know about you Keith, but to me that spells awesome wife material right? Keith just happens to be pretty amazing himself by the way. Smitten is probably the best word to sum him up. You can tell just by observing them for a moment that Keith would do absolutely anything for his bride. I mean, he wore a super-bright pink vest and tie for her. If that doesn't say love then I don't know what does.
Thank you guys so much for letting me be a part of it. Everything was absolutely beautiful.







Athens State is so timeless. It has some really beautiful scenery for photos.






I don't know why this reminds me of a stoop in New York. I don't recall any stoops in New York with metal doors at the top of the stairs but for some reason this does. My brain is just a little off if you haven't figured that out yet.


I didn't notice until this very moment of posting this that she has my name at the bottom! You'd think I would have noticed that while taking or editing but nope. How sweet is Emily, really? Thanks girl!

Something about guys fawning over kids just gets us ladies doesn't it? I'm guessing that they probably have figured that out and are trying to impress some lovelies to the left...

This is my favorite. You should get a gigantic canvas and hang it somewhere prominent in your home. You know...just in case you wanted my opinion:)

How cute is Miss Savannah? I seriously love that yellow dress.

I really like this one too. Maybe you should get matching gigantic enlargements...?


Congratulations Emily & Keith!

2 comments: